Could an undetected dryer vent issue be putting your residential or commercial property at risk of fire? Find out why property owners are turning to Vent Pros for professional dryer vent inspections.
A professional dryer vent inspection can be the difference between an efficient dryer and one that uses too much energy or even causes a property fire. Scheduling a dryer vent inspection with a qualified team will ensure your dryer is running optimally and keeping your home or business safe.
At Vent Pros, we provide a detailed, expert inspection so you can know exactly what is going on with your dryer vent. Our team is dedicated to identifying potential problems to keep your dryer operating safely and at peak performance year after year.
Benefits of Professional Dryer Vent Inspections
Vent Pros’ dryer vent inspection is designed to identify safety, fire, or other hazards that may exist in your system due to improper installation, obstructions, or incompliant materials. We understand that each property and dryer vent system is unique, which is why we customize our inspection process to meet your needs.
The benefits of scheduling our dryer vent inspection include:
- Ensure secure connections
- Identify excess lint and debris buildup
- Remove potential fire and health hazards
- Diagnose problems that require repair or dryer vent rerouting
- Facilitate the optimal operation of your dryer vent system
What to Expect from Dryer Vent Inspections from Vent Pros
Count on Vent Pros for a professional, hassle-free inspection experience every step of the way. From the first call to our office, you’ll know our team cares about you and your property and will provide an extremely thorough inspection and report.
Here’s what to expect from our dryer vent inspection:
- When we arrive for the appointment, we check behind the dryer and cut the dryer on.
- While the dryer is running, we go to the property’s exterior and conduct an airflow test.
- We ensure the exit vent is functioning correctly.
- Throughout the inspection, we take several photos of the vent interior, so you can see for yourself what is going on inside.
Following each inspection, our team provides expert suggestions to improve the dryer vent. Common recommendations include cleaning, replacing a transition duct or exterior vent, upgrading parts, or replacing the dryer vent system. We never oversell or recommend unnecessary services and only perform the services you need to achieve optimal efficiency and safety.
Schedule Your Dryer Vent Inspection Today
If you are ready to extend the life of your dryer and ensure your property’s safety, reach out to the trusted team at Vent Pros. Contact us now to schedule a dryer vent inspection.SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT