Are dirty air ducts reducing your HVAC system efficiency and creating an unhealthy indoor air environment? Discover air duct cleaning from an experienced team to clear the debris circulating through your home or business ducts
Debris in your residential or commercial air ducts can cause allergies and asthma, create foul odors, and render your HVAC system inefficient. Clogged vents cost you money and can be dangerous for your home or business environment. At Vent Pros, our specialty-trained technicians use expert tools and techniques to clean your air duct system thoroughly.
The Problem with Dirty Air Ducts
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has found that pollutants in a home or business lead to poor indoor air quality. This is especially troubling for people with respiratory illnesses like asthma and COPD or allergies. Many of our clients have also experienced reduced heating and cooling system efficiency due to dirty ducts, increasing wear and tear on the system and resulting in higher energy bills.
We understand how stressful it can be to worry about what’s hanging out in the air ducts. Vent Pros’ proven air duct cleaning process can eliminate contamination to boost your indoor air quality and HVAC functionality.
Our Professional Air Duct Cleaning Service
Here’s what to expect from our proven air duct cleaning process:
- We bring professional tools, including a brush and vacuum, to perform the cleanings. Our equipment is specifically designed for air duct cleaning for all types of residential and commercial duct systems.
- The brush spins through the duct system, breaking up dust and debris, while the vacuum simultaneously sucks up the debris.
- Our team performs the cleaning process on every supply and return line throughout the property.
- If we notice a musty smell from aged dust, we spray a duct fresh fragrance into each line to eliminate odors.
- Finally, we use a fogging machine to sanitize the duct system to prevent bacteria, mold, and odors.
- During the process, we inspect the ductwork, identifying gaps and cracks that require sealing. Then, we perform the sealing with a tape or sealant product to prevent unwanted air from entering your home and air-conditioned air from seeping out of the cracks.
- Vent Pros uses a camera-inspected duct cleaning process, so you can see the before and after results. Prepare to be amazed by the difference!
Schedule an Appointment with Vent Pros
Turn to the fast and friendly team at Vent Pros to get experienced, personalized duct cleaning services. We never upsell or perform unnecessary services. You’ll only get the services you need—and nothing else. So schedule your air duct cleaning appointment with Vent Pros today.SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT