You may be shocked to learn dryer vent obstructions cause thousands of property fires each year. Get peace of mind and a safer home or business with professional dryer vent cleaning from Vent Pros.
Load after load, your dryer works tirelessly, producing hot air so your clothes can dry. But over time, the vent can become blocked, obstructing airflow and trapping moisture. As a result, your dryer may be inefficient and even become a fire hazard. The solution? Professional dryer vent cleaning from Vent Pros. Our specialists are highly trained and use the latest tools and techniques to clean your dryer vent system thoroughly. Let our fast and friendly team make your dryer more effective and your home safer.
Our Dryer Vent Cleaning Process
The number one way to prevent a property fire from starting in or around your dryer is with dryer vent cleaning from a trusted team. Vent Pros’ services include an inspection and proprietary cleaning process to give you optimal results.
Here’s what you can expect from our dryer vent cleaning service:
- When we arrive, we cut the dryer on and then find the exit vent on the home’s exterior.
- Using a meter, we test the airflow coming through the dryer vent; we complete this test before and after each service.
- We use a brush and auger tool to clean the dryer vent and then use a vacuum to remove the lint.
- After cleaning and inspecting the front lint chamber and lint tube under the dryer, we vacuum the lint behind the dryer since dryers are rarely moved.
- If needed, we add a new transition duct to the back of the dryer.
Throughout this detailed process, we take plenty of photos, so you can see exactly what we are doing and why we are doing it. Count on Vent Pros to only perform the necessary tasks to get your dryer vent into optimal working condition—nothing more, nothing less.
Rely on Our Trusted, Highly Experienced Team for Dryer Vent Clean
Worrying about fire hazards due to a dirty dryer vent is one concern you don’t need to have. Vent Pros is here to provide dryer vent cleaning services to give you peace of mind and a dryer that runs efficiently and safely. Schedule your appointment today.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Do you need dryer vent replacement, rerouting, and installation services? Get the complete services you need from a reliable, trusted team of experts.
Incorrect dryer vent placement restricts airflow for your dryer equipment and can reduce the dryer efficiency, even leading to a fire hazard. At Vent Pros, our experienced team provides dryer vent replacement, rerouting, and installation services to ensure your dryer is operating safely and working optimally. Count on us to provide the personalized service you need without the upsell or extra services you don’t need.
Benefits of Proper Dryer Vent Replacement and Rerouting
Ensuring your dryer vent system has proper placement and routing offers many benefits to your home or business. Plus, it gives you peace of mind. The benefits include:
- Proper airflow
- Reduced risk of a house fire
- Increased dryer efficiency and performance
- Prevention of mold and mildew
Unfortunately, many properties suffer the consequences of dryer vent system issues due to installers who cut corners or lack expertise. The Vent Pros technicians are highly trained and experienced to provide replacement, rerouting, and installation to give you the best results, protecting your dryer and property investment.
What to Expect from Our Dryer Vent Replacement Services
When you choose Vent Pros, we use the industry’s top tools and techniques to ensure you have a job done right the first time. Here’s how our process works:
- We remove existing ductwork and lay out a plan for the most efficient route for the new dryer duct.
- If necessary, we can cut through floors, interior walls, exterior walls, and roofs.
- Ensuring we perform all work according to building codes, we install vents through walls, under houses, through attics, and out of roofs.
- As part of our inspection and testing, we use a camera to take photos and load them to your customer profile, so you can see the results yourself.
- Once completed with the process, we test dryer vent performance to verify everything works together optimally.
Schedule an Appointment with Vent Pros Today
If you are tired of dealing with clogged vents, costly dryer vent repairs, or worrying about a potential fire hazard, Vent Pros can help. We offer fast and friendly dryer vent replacement, rerouting, and installation services, so you can enjoy lower energy bills and peace of mind. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with Vent Pros.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Could an undetected dryer vent issue be putting your residential or commercial property at risk of fire? Find out why property owners are turning to Vent Pros for professional dryer vent inspections.
A professional dryer vent inspection can be the difference between an efficient dryer and one that uses too much energy or even causes a property fire. Scheduling a dryer vent inspection with a qualified team will ensure your dryer is running optimally and keeping your home or business safe.
At Vent Pros, we provide a detailed, expert inspection so you can know exactly what is going on with your dryer vent. Our team is dedicated to identifying potential problems to keep your dryer operating safely and at peak performance year after year.
Benefits of Professional Dryer Vent Inspections
Vent Pros’ dryer vent inspection is designed to identify safety, fire, or other hazards that may exist in your system due to improper installation, obstructions, or incompliant materials. We understand that each property and dryer vent system is unique, which is why we customize our inspection process to meet your needs.
The benefits of scheduling our dryer vent inspection include:
- Ensure secure connections
- Identify excess lint and debris buildup
- Remove potential fire and health hazards
- Diagnose problems that require repair or dryer vent rerouting
- Facilitate the optimal operation of your dryer vent system
What to Expect from Dryer Vent Inspections from Vent Pros
Count on Vent Pros for a professional, hassle-free inspection experience every step of the way. From the first call to our office, you’ll know our team cares about you and your property and will provide an extremely thorough inspection and report.
Here’s what to expect from our dryer vent inspection:
- When we arrive for the appointment, we check behind the dryer and cut the dryer on.
- While the dryer is running, we go to the property’s exterior and conduct an airflow test.
- We ensure the exit vent is functioning correctly.
- Throughout the inspection, we take several photos of the vent interior, so you can see for yourself what is going on inside.
Following each inspection, our team provides expert suggestions to improve the dryer vent. Common recommendations include cleaning, replacing a transition duct or exterior vent, upgrading parts, or replacing the dryer vent system. We never oversell or recommend unnecessary services and only perform the services you need to achieve optimal efficiency and safety.
Schedule Your Dryer Vent Inspection Today
If you are ready to extend the life of your dryer and ensure your property’s safety, reach out to the trusted team at Vent Pros. Contact us now to schedule a dryer vent inspection.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Looking for reliable and effective dryer vent covers, screens, and pest guards? Learn more about the best products and services to maximize your dryer vent system’s performance and safety.
Without dryer vent covers, screens, and pest guards, your dryer vent system can become damaged or compromised by rodents, birds, and other pests or their debris. These intruders can create a number of risks, including bacteria and fire hazards At Vent Pros, our friendly experts can help you choose or install the right vent or screen to meet your unique property needs.
Benefits of Installing a Dryer Vent Cover, Screen, or Pest Guard
For most properties, the dryer vent comes out of the building through a plastic vent cover on the side of the property. It may have slats that open and close as the dryer operates. While these may work for a while, weather and general wear and tear can damage them, prohibiting proper dryer vent functioning.
Installing new, top-quality dryer vent covers, screens, or pest guards, can provide the following benefits:
- Keeps rodents, birds, and other pests out of your vent
- Prevents bacteria growth from pests and their debris
- Promotes energy efficiency because the cover opens when the dryer is in use and closes when not in use
- Keeps dust, leaves, and dirt out of the vent system
- Blocks air from outside that can decrease HVAC energy efficiency
- Prevents lint buildup
- Extends the lifespan of your dryer
- Reduces risk of property fire
How Vent Pros Can Help Meet Your Dryer Vent Cover Needs
Vent Pros can connect you with a top-of-the-line selection of dryer vent covers, screens, and pest guards to protect your dryer and property. Plus, our expert installation process will give you fast service in 30 minutes or less.
We typically suggest the Dryer Wall Vent brand. There are also vents for the roof and side of the house as well as vents customized to meet the size and dimensions of your property. For example, a vent close to the ground will require a pest guard installation. Throughout the process, you can trust we will never upsell or recommend products and services you don’t need. We care about your satisfaction and customer experience.
Let the team at Vent Pros ensure your dryer vent system stays clean, safe, and pest-free. Contact us online or call our office to schedule a dryer vent cover, a screen, or a pest guard installation.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT